Musings of an Austen-loving, tea drinking historian and enthusiast of all things British. Also obsessed with Breakfast on pretty dishes. Oh, and sometime writer.

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Royal Albert Moonlight Rose...and Moving.

So much going on, this will probably be my last post for a while. Alas, I am moving to another state within the month, and I am so crazy busy I won't have time to post. But I will start up again when I land in my new home! (And get unpacked...ugh.)
Here is my entire collection of Royal Albert Moonlight Rose China. Just a few pieces, but I love it so. Discontinued, of course, and rare to find some of the pieces for a good deal. They are generally VERY expensive. My favorite? The Jam Pot:
 This one is a rare find. I got mine from a seller in the Netherlands, and it was about $100 less than the going price on Ebay, so I snatched it up. Look at the beautiful gold detail:
So Pretty. I am allergic to orange and yellow and pink (**cough cough Old Country Roses cough cough**) china, so this is a delight to look at, in my opinion. And blue roses! Not very natural, but very pretty.

I just hope the people packing my house are suuuuuuper careful! Yikes!
Until next time! I'll be blogging from another state! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment