Musings of an Austen-loving, tea drinking historian and enthusiast of all things British. Also obsessed with Breakfast on pretty dishes. Oh, and sometime writer.

Friday, April 20, 2018

Lighten Up!

That is my plea to Mother Nature, anyway. In my part of the world, it's the end of April and this is what the view out the window looks like:
YUCK. Snow, snow and more snow. I guess the Midwest got the short end of the stick this time. I am seeing all these wonderful posts on social media with blooming flowers and green grass and warm temps...and I'm stuck in SIBERIA.
So, I decided to lighten things up. My breakfast dishes were Grace's Teaware "Rose Garden" by Coastline imports.
Unfortunately you have to own a business since they are strictly wholesale, but I got mine at Homegoods. So bright and cheerful! I have the large water pitcher and covered sugar, too, but this was what I needed for this morning. Look at the cute little egg cup!
So fun and bright and pretty. I can't WAIT to have breakfast out on the deck with this stuff and a pretty tablecloth and flowers. However, that can't happen until THE SNOW MELTS AND I CAN ACTUALLY MOVE MY PATIO FURNITURE OUTSIDE FROM STORAGE. Please, Mother Nature? Can we have spring, now? Pretty Please?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment