Musings of an Austen-loving, tea drinking historian and enthusiast of all things British. Also obsessed with Breakfast on pretty dishes. Oh, and sometime writer.

Monday, March 12, 2018

Buried In A Book. And More Easter.

Long awaited book in one of my favorite series came out a few days ago. I've been able to catch a few chapters here and there. Last night I geared up to finish it. (I already ate one muffin I couldn't wait!) I am happy/sad to say, I finished it!
 *Sigh* Now I have to wait a long loooong time for the next one...

And I got my Foyer done for Easter. I know. Minimalist. But that's how I roll...
 I've had the topiary for 20 years. Bought it at Target, LONG ago. It actually broke in one of our many moves (if you look close you can see a repaired crack at the base). I remember with the topiary I bought some cute pastel Easter dishes, I'll have to put a tablescape together for another post! But I digress...I was looking for a cute sign to bring everything together, and guess where I found my "Easter Joy" sign? While buying a birthday card at Walmart! Yes. WAL MART. No joke. Don't discount Walmart. Sometimes they have good decor! You'd be surprised. 
And my French Country Fireplace. I keep feeling like there is so much more I could do with it, but I'll figure it out one day. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment