Musings of an Austen-loving, tea drinking historian and enthusiast of all things British. Also obsessed with Breakfast on pretty dishes. Oh, and sometime writer.

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

A Month Of Green...

St. Patrick's Day is this Saturday! (Gasp--does that mean Shamrock Shakes are now available at MacDonalds? I need to go today!)
In honor of that fun day, I have another green transferware post. This particular set is English Ironstone: and a combination of three different patterns that work flawlessly together (in my humble opinion). Gotta love Ironstone. So practical and hardy. But pretty, too!
The Teapot and Cream Soup cups are "English Country Inns," by Grindley.
The teacups, Sugar and Creamer and bowls are "Memory Lane" by British Anchor.
And the saucers and salad plates are "Coaching Taverns," by Royal Tudor Ware.
Three different patterns, yet all go so well together! The actual tea set I got from the Netherlands. The seller already put the teapot and sugar and creamer and teacups and saucers together. They are in mint condition and never used--which I love! All I can say is I LOVE GREEN DISHES and I will use them so much!
Dia Duit!

No comments:

Post a Comment