Musings of an Austen-loving, tea drinking historian and enthusiast of all things British. Also obsessed with Breakfast on pretty dishes. Oh, and sometime writer.

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Happy Fall, Y'all!

Has it really been ten months since I've posted? I guess a lot of things have kept me distracted. But I discovered a GREAT color palette from At Home . I'm not a fan of orange and yellow fall colors in my house, and these blues and creams and browns are really hitting the mark for me!

 
And yes, I even bought a pumpkin wagon.

There's also this SUPER FUN pattern called "Cozy Cottage." It's part of their Christmas collection. It's great crockery, and hand painted. It reminds me a little bit of Vietri. But I love it and will definitely be setting many tables with it. Great Brunch dishes! Gotta love At Home. They have so many amazing seasonal decor items as well as every day.

 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment