Musings of an Austen-loving, tea drinking historian and enthusiast of all things British. Also obsessed with Breakfast on pretty dishes. Oh, and sometime writer.

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Tea in December Pt. 3: Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride

 Today I tried Celestial Seasonings "Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride." I really enjoyed this tea. It is very light. Not full or robust, but subtle. It will go well with any treats you want to eat with it, because of the delicate taste.

 
The primary ingredient is Milk Thistle, which I'm not sure what that is, but I detected a whisper of orange and definitely some vanilla. I can see why this tea claims to have the aroma of "sugar cookies right from the oven." It is a tea that will complement whatever you want to put with it, or, just enjoy it by itself. I steeped for 3 minutes and added one packet of Truvia. Delightful!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment