Musings of an Austen-loving, tea drinking historian and enthusiast of all things British. Also obsessed with Breakfast on pretty dishes. Oh, and sometime writer.

Friday, May 29, 2020

Back Porch Breakfast with Burleigh

I love summer. Lazy mornings, late nights, sun-soaked days, cool pools, and my favorite part of summer? Morning. As in Breakfast. Outside. On the porch. Hallelujah.
I've started "Lazy Keto" for summer. Instead of restricting myself to 20 grams of carb or less, I'm doing 100. Still healthy, just more flexible. Which means I can have my Cafix/Kafree with half and half and Cheerios with fruit in the morning. Yay!
We went a little nuts at AT HOME and did some fun porch decor. Now we have a little oasis and it's so fun. Peaceful, private, everything we want. And a great place for morning breakfast. And I love my Burleigh Mulberry Felicity. It's so Country, but so versatile:

Sun's coming up! Guess I'd better eat before it gets cold. ;-) 
**SIGH** Perfect Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment