Musings of an Austen-loving, tea drinking historian and enthusiast of all things British. Also obsessed with Breakfast on pretty dishes. Oh, and sometime writer.

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

A Little Blue Romance...

...to start my day! This pattern is "Blue Romance" by Delton. Not really heard of Delton, before. One thing to know about me, I don't care about "brands" or "labels" when it comes to my dishes. I like it, I buy it. Whether expensive or not. This was definitely not expensive, but it was so pretty I HAD to have it. ;-)
I just wish there was a sugar and creamer set to round it out!
It does look nice on a table. The floral and stripes and colors really are striking. I'd include a link to Delton but they are wholesalers, and you can't buy individual pieces. Oh well. You can find tons of pretty Delton patterns on Amazon. 
Definitely a great way to start the day! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment