Musings of an Austen-loving, tea drinking historian and enthusiast of all things British. Also obsessed with Breakfast on pretty dishes. Oh, and sometime writer.

Thursday, September 12, 2019

DIY Sugarcubes: Yes Please!

Look at these beauties. And they were made by moi. Since I am on the Keto diet and I can't have REAL sugar cubes, I took to Pinterest to find a solution. And I stumbled on this fix by Desserts With Benefits. You actually take Erythritol and water, and voila--24 hours later you have bona fide sugar cubes for your tea! I take three in mine. It's so easy to make them, and all my sugar bowls are filled! The best part? only .5 grams of carb for FIVE of them. Hooray! *Note: she says to leave them overnight, but I have found that they are still crumbly. I wait 24 hours for ultimate hardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment