Musings of an Austen-loving, tea drinking historian and enthusiast of all things British. Also obsessed with Breakfast on pretty dishes. Oh, and sometime writer.

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Churchill Queen's Penzance Brunch

Photo from Lavender and Lovage
Churchill's Queen's Penzance/The Caravan Trail. Hands down my favorite breakfast dishes. For some reason they look weird with dinner food on them. But for breakfast they are perfect. I pretty much have everything:
I use it almost every day. How can I not? Look how cute it is! These photos are from Lavender and Lovage, and she takes beautiful pictures of dishes and food, among other things. Her pictures of Penzance first made me fall in love with it.
Photo from Lavender and Lovage
Photo from Lavender and Lovage
Photo from Lavender and Lovage
Photo from Lavender and Lovage
Photo from Lavender and Lovage
Photo from Lavender and Lovage
Photo from Lavender and Lovage

Photo from Lavender and Lovage
I hope to have these for a long, long time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment