Musings of an Austen-loving, tea drinking historian and enthusiast of all things British. Also obsessed with Breakfast on pretty dishes. Oh, and sometime writer.

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Breakfast with Burleigh

I've loved Burleigh Pottery for a long time. But it's hard to get in the States, and shipping to the US is hideously expensive. And let's be honest, Burleigh isn't exactly cheap, either. I found a wonderful site, Ann Marie's, which is based out of my former home state of Wisconsin, and they are AMAZING. They pack everything so well and their customer service is prompt and pleasant. And if you spend over a certain amount, shipping is free. So, I went a little nuts. I got a breakfast set in Mulberry Felicity:

And you have to admit, it's super cute. (The egg cup is my own; the calico mulberry egg tot was not available.)

Not one to stop there, I fell instantly in love with Calico and Felicity in "Dove Grey." 
The lighting in these pics isn't that great, but you get the idea. What I love about Burleigh's Dove Grey lines is that you can mix and match them and they go perfectly together!

I can't believe its already August. This year is flying CRAZY fast! And of course all the Halloween and Christmas are up in the craft stores. Is it bad I'm already planning my Halloween setup? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment