Musings of an Austen-loving, tea drinking historian and enthusiast of all things British. Also obsessed with Breakfast on pretty dishes. Oh, and sometime writer.

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Bring On Spring!

It's mid-February. And it's kind of cold. I am ready for warm weather! 
One thing I haven't done much of, is eat/play with my beautiful dishes since the move. This is a pic from my old house, where I had such great light. My new house has light in only the breakfast room, but the rest of the house doesn't have a lot of direct sunlight. Not optimal, but it is what it is. I love my green ironstone. Green transferware in general is just...fun.
And here is a CRAZY pic I took of just my transferware right before the movers boxed it up for the move. Like seriously...I have a disease.
Look at all that transferware. Too much going on at once. I had to laugh when I saw it all in one place, because I had it "hidden" all over the house in secret places to hide the sheer volume of it from my hubby. Don't worry, I still have most of it hidden. ;-) Luckily I have lots of really up-high storage cabinets in my kitchen. Unless I suddenly die, he will never know. Here is another angle:

Yep. Total disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment