Musings of an Austen-loving, tea drinking historian and enthusiast of all things British. Also obsessed with Breakfast on pretty dishes. Oh, and sometime writer.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Fiesta...Who Would have Known?

I have TONS of Fiesta dinnerware. So many colors. Even the color-coordinated Tervis tumblers. But my all time favorite color is Lemongrass. Why? 
Because it's ADORABLE, see? And such a great color! Or so I was thinking as I had my usual breakfast this morning:
*Note: Fiesta does not make an egg cup in this color. The egg cup I paired with these dishes was one I already owned, that happened to be a close match.

Look at the little sugar and creamer set. SO cute! Granted, I am partial to my Churchill Queen's Penzance, but this crockery is SOLID. If ever I'm in a "green" mood. :-) Well done, Fiesta!

No comments:

Post a Comment