Musings of an Austen-loving, tea drinking historian and enthusiast of all things British. Also obsessed with Breakfast on pretty dishes. Oh, and sometime writer.

Friday, July 17, 2020

Breakfast with KBJ

I don't know what it is about Keith Brymer Jones crockery--maybe it's because it's so simple, and everything has a name so you know what's in it/what it does? But he can be a snarky one, too. Some of his typeset isn't exactly kid friendly. But I love the simplicity and cleanness of the range:
Isn't it fun? Why NOT label everything? And if you can be naughty or snarky or humorous about it, why not? Life is too short to be so serious. I've realized that a lot, recently. 


I got most of these pieces before things shut down, shipping wise. But I recommend you go on the website. You can see for yourself how fun this can be! (I had to hold myself back from getting the "Rockstar" cup. Because...you know... ;-)



























No comments:

Post a Comment